Friday, February 19, 2010

Need a New Camera!

I have been quite the busy bee lately.
School strated back up last month, so my craft time has taken a cut. But never fear, I've made some really sweet looking peices these last few weeks.

I would show you a sneak peak glimpse of them, but I don't have a camera right now. My poor camera took a dump about a year ago, and since then I've been using Heather's camera. Only problem is her camera eats batteries like it's going out of style! Which is has, because now I'm out of batteries. Lame Sauce!
So no camera right now, but soon I'll have a temporary fix. And who knows, maybe this summer I'll be able to afford a new camera.

So back being a busy bee....I did manage to post a few newish necklaces up on etsy. Most of these I made a few months back, but they got lost in the pile and I never put them up for sale, silly me. So now you have them up on my shop, I put up three new necklaces as of now.
A really popping blue and white piece, an earthy tree of life piece, and a large tribal style piece!

In the near future I hope to put up all of my newest necklaces, so far I've made 5 wicked sweet mushroom necklaces, 2 really awesome peace sign necklaces, 2 cutesy heart pendant necklaces, 1 that looks like a pot plant, 1 really awesome earthy choker (my super favorite at the moment), and 1 shell necklace that kind of reminds me of the Flintstones ( but that might be because I watched the movie the other day!)
So that's about 12 new necklaces, plus I have 4 or 5 other older necklaces that still haven't made it onto etsy. 

You guys are going to be in for a treat once I get everything online!

Time to do what I do best!
And then probably off to make yet another new necklace of 2!

Peace Love and Clips
Spacey

No comments:

Post a Comment