Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Beads!

So I've been waiting for the right time to purchase some new sweet focal beads and I finally decided to do it!

Since I've become addicted to etsy, I figured what better place to go to grab some new supplies.

Do you want to see what I found,
of course you do, I knew it...


So from saylesjodi I got these: 12 super sweet mushroom focals


From Glassville I got a few really cool focals


And finally from primalglassworks I got these


Sweet Right? I thought so. And if you think so, you should check out all the shops. Let the artist know you like their work or buy something for yourself.

I can't wait to make these into awesome looking necklaces!
Don't worry I'll let you know how they turn out!

Peace Love and Clips
Spacey


EDIT: So I totally forgot one set, This is what happens when you rush right!

so here it is, from youarenotthebossofme
 
I like them, they look like plants.... ;)
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment