Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Need A Little Help From My Friends!

Hey Guys!

Sorry it's been a minute since my last update. I just started back up at school, so things have been a little hectic.
With that said, this should be a short entry!

So my birthday is coming up in a week and a half, and I've decided to give my customers a little present! Well not so much a present, but more so a sweet discount. My only problem is, I don't have a clue what to offer.

Right now I have a buy a necklace get a clipchain 50% off, and that goes through the rest of this month.
I'm thinking maybe for just the weekend of my birthday offering a percentage off the total order, like 23% (because that'll be my new age), or maybe just 50% off total order, or maybe 23$ off an order that totals 50$ or more. I'm just not sure, so I'm going to poll the audience :)

only...I don't know how to post a poll (can you tell I'm new at blogging lol!)


So I guess we will have to do this the old fashion way and post your opinion in a comment!
Or if you have facebook, you can check out my fan page and write your opinion in the discussion!
(here is the direct link to that discussion for your convenience Click Me! )

Oh and one last thing,
if you think you have a better idea for an offer, let me know! I love suggestions!
Your choices again are:
23% off any order
50% off any order
or $23 off any order of $50 or more

Thanks for your input!
Peace Love and Clips!
Spacey

No comments:

Post a Comment