Monday, January 4, 2010

Who says I can't be productive??

Whew what a productive last few days,

After a nice little holiday Heather and I made our way back home Saturday, and since then it's been busy busy.
Luckily most of it has been spent on craft time

Let's see what I have to share this time...

A little while back, enjoying a relaxing evening with some roommates, I came up with the sweetest idea (well I think so anyway)...Let me set the scene

It was either really late or really early, the music was flowing just right, the lights were dim, and the incense was burning. There was a slight draft, good ole campus apartments, causing the incense smoke to dance. Then the idea hit me, moving incense burner!

Brilliant right??
I still think so...

After months of dead ends (I'm not so keen with engineering and electrical things..so i tried my best to find someone who did), I turned to my dad. Within in like two months we had a prototype that I feel confident pretty confident about.
Over the last few days I spent some time making a few adjustments, but I'm pleased with it's look :)



It's sweet because not only does the incense rotate around, but get this, it sits in a glass bead I lampworked.

Oh, but wait there's more
*note: it sounds better if you read that in one of those cheesy infomercial voices...




It totally has room to stash things, like your lighter...
Got to love multifunctional things.

Sweet idea right?

I'm pretty pumped about it. Within the month I hope to have a few available at my etsy shop! So be sure to check it out, I may even have some different colors and designs available!



That's all I have for you today,
Time to light the incense and space out with the girl and the tv

Peace Love and Clips!
~Spacey


No comments:

Post a Comment