Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shameless Plug!!

So in addition to plugging my own store, periodically I'm going to surprise you with some of my favorite shops and items. I totally support small busniess, and besides there are some bombass things to be found on etsy.



The first shop I've decided to share to you is a special one.
It was just made yesterday, so it has some small construction going on . But it's sure to be a gem once it's up and running on both feet.

There is only one piece of art up at the moment, but give it some time, soon you'll get to see more and more of the collection!
[and it's a good collection, I'm doin' the artist, so I get to a sneak peak at her work :) ]

sabertoothtiger


Here is a picture of the work she has listed, but you'll have to head to her shop if you want more details on her art!!

Thanks for checking it out!

Peace Love and Clips!
 or as she writes
Peace Love and Owls
~Spacey!


Oh and for future reference, everyone i plug I'll add to my <3's list in that column over there for easy access!

No comments:

Post a Comment